It was another doozy of a week. I had a couple of meetings (and more coming up that I plan and lead), covered absent teachers’ classes, and little things here and there. Despite daily naps, I was so exhausted every night, I fell asleep with my phone in my hand. But it was rewarding.
The past few weekends was focused on catching up on rest and sleep, and finally, after almost 2 months, I got a mani and much needed pedi – my feet were gross!
What’s getting me through: Chameleon Cold Brew.
I took my time getting up and put together a Halloween package, complete with a cookie from Blackmarket Bakery. See you later as in see you next month! 🙂
I believe this fortune cookie.
Checked off another bucket list item: pumpkin carving.
I struggled with weekend ideas, but I shared what I wanted and someone suggested gardening. I took that as visiting a garden and picked out South Coast Botanic Garden.
It might look kind of like fall in the photos, but it was hot. I lasted an hour before heading to Long Beach Creamery.
- THIS IS GOOD: making peace with bygone dreams.
- I send a little package every month and it’s such a joy putting them together!
- I forget what month it was when I set the goal of “talk less, listen more,” but I still need to work on it!
- When I do talk, I’m using “we” more. We’re all in this together!
- Does anyone really turn off their cell phones on planes anymore?
- Netflix has some excellent originals. I haven’t watched their topped ranked ones yet though!
- Planning a visit next month – going to Palm Springs and then San Diego. Everyone loves SD, but I’m always stuck. I found a couple of ideas though here and here.