It’s gonna be May.
One more month of the school year, my 4th year teaching middle school.
April started off with my first trip to Europe via Viking River Cruise. I went to Passau, Germany; Linz, Germany & Český Krumlov in the Czech Republic; Krems, Germany; Vienna, Austria; Bratislava, Slovakia; and Budapest.
I went camping in Temecula with Girls Who Hike.
Then the next week, I checked off a bucket-list hike, Bridge to Nowhere.
And finally, friends visited and we went to Baja California, Mexico! I also showed Kris around, took him to a couple of hip bars, and sang karaoke!
There were plenty of happy hours after coaching track till 4:30 everyday too.
This month, I booked some upcoming trips too: a weekend in Yosemite in June and a last minute trip to Raleigh, North Carolina for Cinco de Mayo. I’m also planning a road trip:
- Take chances. Spontaneously buy a plane ticket on Tuesday for Thursday? Yeah, I’ll do that.
- Take dating “outdoors.” I stopped online dating, but I did meet my goal for the year! Time to try out offline dating with no plan. 🙂
- Value my mama. It’s Mother’s Day this month so I’m going to plan a little something for her.
- Rest when I can. Sleep and nap whenever because I’m too busy.
- Sing. After karaoke last week, I realized how fun it is!
- Use sunscreen. It’s spring/summatime and I’m gettin’ older.
- Read a book. I read TWO (The Couple Next Door and All the Missing Girls) last month then fell off the wagon.