I have a very busy week and balanced it out with doing very little this weekend – I baked Rachael Good Eats’ cashew chocolate chip cookie and watched Boy Band.
I watched every episode. It’s reminiscent of “Making the Band” that produced O-Town. If you watch it, my favorites are Michael Conor, Chance, and Marcus (and Miles and Jon who were kicked off). I realize this is a bit creepy since they’re all under 19.
Anyways, here are some of my favorite reads from the week:
- Facts about body fat, most of which I didn’t know, but it’s a case for fat.
- Meet the Source, a really good local company, contributed this fat ball recipe.
- This is really what it feels like to be fat.
- Time to break out my hiking socks but not for hiking
- This blogger visited Oregon in June too and her post of 21 beautiful photos of Oregon is exactly like my trip. *I visited all but the Painted Hills (and Crater Lake also).
- I celebrate my relationship with myself almost daily and I think all [single] people should too.
- I need to give zero-dollar days a try.
- I honestly use boxed mix for brownies so I’ll give this mix a try.